Saturday, July 14, 2018

Minato Namikaze's Kunai

It's here! The Flying Thunder God Kunai 3D printable files.

If you stumbled across this page and are not currently a naruto fan, you probably have no background on this character and his kunai. You can get a pretty good summary for yourself on here
This might still come in handy for the cosplayers out there whom might want to refresh their memory of the characters details :)

As always, visit the purchase tab above if you are interested in getting any of my designs.
If you have any questions, drop me a comment or feel free to email me directly as most of you seem to prefer at yurican612@gmail.com

Download the model from here:
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/minato-namikaze-s-kunai

I also support purchases with any cryptocurrency. If you want to purchase any of my 3D models with ANY cryptocurrency, send me an email: yurican612@gmail.com

 There is also a tab for free stuff which gets updated every so often. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment